Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In Swiss now - 1st Day

I'm currently in Swiss ald. The time now is 11:15am.
Later at 2pm, I will need to start my training at the factory already.

The flight is consider ok, but not the best. There's a baby crying a few rows behind me. Haiz...
I only manage to sleep for around 1-2hrs from the nearly 13 hours flight. Imagine the condition I am in now. =D Lucky I had the cappucino just now.

Besides, there seems to be something wrong with my SD card. I was planning to send AmK the pics I took just now but, haizz.... sien.

I will try to update later if I still have the chance and strength. :p

3 comments:

~AmK~ said...

rest well when u have time and enjoy ur days over there.. bring me more gift back ok? hehehhehe... ;p;p
miss ya.. ;)

White Water said...

now nearly 44hrs ald i only have sleep for 1-2hrs only. dunno how to tahan longer. will try to sleep more later.

Anonymous said...

99. Sleep tight and see u soon.