Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weird Dream

I had a pretty weird dream last nite. Can still remember the weird part quite well.
It started off with dreaming of having a sort of camp at nite and we were playing some games.
Beside the playing field, there was an orchard of coconut trees. There were quite high fence, the sort which the wires sort of form "diamond" shapes.
I forgot which game we started to play but eventually, we switch to playing captain balls.
As we play along, someone threw the ball over the fence and we would need to go over it and retrieve the ball. He found a hole at the fence hidden by a bunch of banana trees. As he move over, I noticed that one of the "heart" of the banana tree seems to be beating. Seems very weird but I brush it off as some small animals moving it.
So, we continue playing the game. But to my horror, I saw a girl emerging from the "heart". Slowly moving out. Looks like a butterfly trying to pry out of its cocoon. The whole camp people does not seem to notice her. She just seems to blend in with the other camp mates.
Thus, I calmly try to walk to a table where I put my amulet. To my horror, she seems to notice what I'm doing and chase after me. Luckily I outran her to the amulet. Then.......
I woke up. :D

No comments: