Sunday, May 31, 2009

1st Marathon

Completed the 1st marathon in my life already. My timing was way way way way off the target I set. Based on my own time, it is 6hrs 55minutes.
Now, both AmK and me are lying in bed and could not get anything done. Though hungry, our body are just too tired to move. I sustained several injuries. Some I think which is not normal. :p
Blister at my bottom of my left foot. All thanks to the stupid sandy cum stony stretch at the Bedok Reservoir. My right ankle suffered "break skin" (translate from chinese-now my mind not working. cant figure out the real name) The place besides my balls are very painful now. Due to the abrasions with my underwear. Then, my armpit also suffered the abrasion from my singlet. The worst one is the one beside my balls. I can't even walk properly now. These are beside the muscle pains which I am suffering all over my body. haizzz..... I AM HUNGRY!!! =p

2 comments:

黰真 said...

Wow, you dun have to describe that detail, do you?

黰真 said...

P/s It is an achievement you will never forget... And dun stress yourself out too much in the future...