Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Toy

Just made a decision today. Not sure if it is too hasty or not. But then, there is no more turning back.

Been looking for a nice new MP3 for a while already. Although not looking for it seriously. Considering my old one is a creative ones which I think should be at least 4-5 (AmK says my initial input of 3-4 years are wrong. Forced to change [PS: can't add a striketrough at my post]) years old. (bought a panasonic one which does not last long at all. so, I only consider the creative one as my only MP3 player) I think it should be time for me to get a new reliable MP3 player. This is much so because the rubber protecting of the USB connection had reached its age of service.

After see-ing my colleague's friend had it on when he was running, the initial idea was to get an iPod shuffle. Upon browsing and looking around, I noticed that there is a newer generation of iPod shuffle coming/came out to the market already. This made me re-think of what to get because I prefer the older generation of shuffle. Looks more attractive and have a fresher look. To me, it suits the theme of iPod more. The new generation, though get a better review on the sound, just does not feel like an iPod. I think it suits more for the professional markets.

So, the end product that I am going to get is this
This is the preview of the item I am scheduled to receive by this Thursday (21/05/09). Though I think the color purple is nicer, but we (AmK as well) opt for the red color one. This is to support for the Aids Foundation for South Africa. Thanks to NK for his help in us getting this.
Btw, the below will be a preview of what is AmK's (Noticed the Engraving? :D)

6 comments:

~AmK~ said...

congratez... dun keep mine till monday only pass to me hor.. ;p;p

White Water said...

i keep till Sunday Nite 2359 only pass to u :p

黰真 said...

Hey, where is one for me?

White Water said...

urs still at apple's shop.
waiting for you to purchase.
trade in ur iPod Classic lor.
hehehehe

黰真 said...

no way i am gonna trade in the classic

White Water said...

dun trade.... get new one =D