Friday, May 1, 2009

Travelling

I've always wanted to travel around and go venture around the world. Though limited by the very all time insufficient item, $$$, I could not get around as I wanted to. Last night I was browsing through Wei Wei's photos from her trip to Bali, Indonesia. I think this will be the next location I want to head to. Incidentally, my 2nd bro will be going to Bali this year too. So, need to save up the vitamin M before heading out.

The other location I believe should be on the list will be Cambodia. Dolphin had strongly recommended me to go there ever since her trip there. And from the pics taken by WW and Fei Hung, it will be a great trip as well.

As for now, I am eagerly waiting for my trip to KK next month. Just hope my stamina does not fail me. Had not been doing anything at all to "increase" my leg power and also my lung capacity. :p Wish me luck. :D

4 comments:

黰真 said...

Hmmm.. what is KK? You got me pretty lost there... Well, there are a lot of places worth traveling for. I wish I can travel now... Need one more than ever...

White Water said...

KK is Kota Kinabalu..... hehe

薇薇 said...

hc, travelling can be cheap these days. just pay attention to budget airlines promo, book cheapest youth hostel. eat budget meals, one short trip can be less than SGD500.
:)

White Water said...

WW, thx for your advice...
will try to lookout for any good deal. :)