Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swiss - Day 2

Today mark the 1st official Training day for my trip. So, actually, still no time to walk around much. No time to shop for the souvenir which "you got see only buy la".

To start the early morning, I woke up at 2am+. Just in time for 8am+ in Sg/My time. Lucky I woke up then also. Cause I need to get my IT personnel to give me the admin right for this PC in order to get ready for today's training. Besides, I get to chat with a few people which I normally chat to in the morning. Then, slept at around 3am+ till nearly 6am.

Had my breakfast at around 7:15am. It is a buffet of breads, hams and cheeses. The selection of the Jam and also Cheese. Don't get me wrong, the food are nice. Just that there are not much selections only. Dunno how to get through for the next 11more days of this breakfast. After that, we went to the training ald. Nothing much except it used up too much of my brain juice throughout the day. Felt my brain totally dun wanna think of anything at the end of the day.

Oh, todays lunch is GREAT! The original Italy spaghetti. I had the one with clams. They are very very fresh. The taste is not very strong. They just sort of compliments each others and have the very smooth taste which felt so special. In the end, the price for a meal for 3 is Swiss Franc 107+. Unimaginable. It is nearly SG$50/person for just a meal of spaghetti.

Then for dinner, we went to the small Italy again. This time, as we were very full from the lunch, we took our time to look for the restaurant. One of the cemetary we passed through yesterday caught my eye again. This time, I venture inside to take some photos. It is those cemetary which we had normally saw during the old times. With a lot of statues and catacombs (dunno if this is the right word or not). The church for this cemetary is actually looking at the lake. I don't believe my photography skills is good enough to show out its beauty. Besides, I used the Lumix FT1 to take the pictures. Too lazy to take out the 1000D with me.
The dinner we had is beside the lake. Nothing much to talk about. Just had some spaghetti. One thing unbelievable is that, I actually saw a few girls wearing bikinis playing beach volleyball there. Below 20 degrees and wearing bikini. After the game, the girls still go have a little dive into the lake.
Lastly, the temperature drop very fast when the sun sets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WW,
Did u take the photos of those bikini girls? Sexy and hot?
From MUMU

White Water said...

hahaha..... the lumix zoom is not that powerful. and when i'm too near, i'm too shy la.

Anonymous said...

WW,
Wasted! Too bad......

White Water said...

hamsup mumu...... tell ur xiang gong then u know :p