Friday, June 12, 2009

Swiss - Day 3

It's already nearly 12am here liao.
So, today one will be quite short.

Went to Fox Town for lunch. Tons of shops but not much chance to see them.
Went out to Shell's "Convenience Store" and bought some food and drinks. Very much cheaper than most places. Movenpick ice cream at around 3 Swiss Franc. Bought some coke and also a pringles (paprika flavour).
Ate alone for dinner cause my colleague was still full. Pampered myself with a meal in the hotel's restaurant. Final price of the meal was 29 Swiss Franc. Had the most beautiful bottle of water (4.50/bottle).
Much more expensive than the espresso I had (2.50).

The main course is nice. Forgot the whole name already Pork dunno wat Milan style. Yummy.
I choose to sit at the outdoor facing the lake and mountain. The environment is really nice. BTW, I ate dinner at around 9+pm. The restaurant close at 10pm. So, it gets colder with each running minutes. :)
Enjoyed it though. =)

Edit: Included Pictures (8th July 09)

7 comments:

黰真 said...

haha, sound fun, but hey, you do need to take some photo and show lah.. I am sure you took the photo, go ahead and post it mah

White Water said...

I did shot some photos. But the SD card reader I brought does not seem to work. So, will need to wait me to go bac to Sg first and c how. :p

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your photos ler..

~AmK~ said...

hai... everyone wait.. this fellow should be disappoint us, but with him din really check on the things he brought over, emm.. let's see how.. ;p;p

White Water said...

oie.... dun pressure me too much ler.... all i use is FT1 most of the times. :p

White Water said...

Uploaded with some of the photos ald.... :p

Anonymous said...

finally.... :P