Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swiss Day 5

Tired.... sleepy....
though came back quite early from Lugano, but, dead tired after took my bath.
spent damn a lot of $$ today. bought some Swiss Knife for my family members. (got myself a nicer one though :D) then got myself a swiss army watch. took quite a lot of pics. But I think I still have quite a lot of other stuff to buy. Dunno if my cash will be enough or not.
Haizzz... but dun care la.... tired now.... feel like sleeping. :p
Also now, dun care about the things i will need to worry start next week.

3 comments:

~AmK~ said...

hahahha... remember to drink more water and rest well la.. since the evian so cheap over there... ;p;p

黰真 said...

Wow, drink water also drink evian? branded water, beh tahan..

White Water said...

emmmm...... normal water 0.90/bottle. Evian, 1.00/bottle. U say drink wat :p