Monday, June 15, 2009

Swiss Day 6

Today is the best day I had in Swiss. I went alone today as Stanley had some other things to do. So, I walked to Melide (at the opposite side of the lake's side). On the way, I passed by the lake and took some morning pictures there. Then from Melide, I went to Capolago-Riva San Vitale by train (similar with MRT but way way nicer). Then from there, I took the train up to Monte Generoso. The mountain is 1704m tall. My hand was sweating most of the way. Some of you may not know, I have a very very huge fear of heights. But, I like mountains. Dunno when only will I be able to conquer this fear.
Back to the Generoso. The journey up was not very long, about 30minutes. The view along the way was OK. Some place where we could see the bottom of the mountain. But most place are just filled with trees. When I reached the mountain top. I was dumbfounded. The word, "ooooo" or "wahhhhhhh" also could not find the route out of my throat. The place is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!
I could not explain it in words what I saw. The view at the other mountains with snows at their tip. Not one or 2 or 3. The whole row in front of my view is a whole row of mountain like this. Not just the top. The bottom is of the view of the whole town of Melide and also the lake. The mountain is different from the ones near the equator. There are not that much tree. Generoso is not a tip with just solid rocks. It is full of small flowers and grasses.
I really think I cant describe them in my blog. Only photos are able to show you all how it looks like.

Now in Swiss is the start of summer. So, most of the families also went to Generoso for their trip. What I noticed is that, a lot of Swiss people loves to hike. A lot of them hike up the mountain and just had picnic there around the mountain. Oh, they bring their dog up for the hike as well. They also just go there for suntan. It is really packed there. Then, some of them went up to mountain to do paragliding. Very interesting. Based on the brochure, they have a paragliding class being conducted there also.
The only thing I don't like about Generoso is....... most of the place is full of SHITS!!! Cow dung, dog poo, other small small ones, the rest I really dunno is what poo ald. It is quite smelly.

After the trip, I went to Lugano again and shop again. Now, I'm really broke liao. Haizz... pokkai liao.

Btw, I look like a halfcooked lobster now. The cook forgot to throw the whole lobster into the pot of water. Only the pinchers are in the water. =p

No comments: