Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Running - 2010

I think I've over done it this year.
Up till now, the races which I have registered and paid up have a total distance of 120km (excluding a Croc's 5km walk).

2XU Compression Run - 12km *{1:42:55}
F1 MacRitchie Run - 15km (trail run) *{1:57"70 [Actual 14km]}
SunDown Marathon - 42km *{06:57:46}[Official Timing]
Singapore Bay Run - 21km
Newton Run - 30km

The above is not yet inclusive of the yearly SCSM (Stand Chart) and Nike Run which I normally registered. This weekend will be the 1st run of the year. Dunno what will happen.

I've also just bought a few new things for running. I bought a nike shoe at a Nike outlet last year but then found out that it is not suitable for long run as there were very little cushion. Thus, I went to get another pair of Nike shoe. A grey/yellow Nike LunarGlide+. Really love this shoe (although have only ran in it once).

Then, bought a Nike+ iPod Sport Kit with my Nano. Have just got my hand on it yesterday. Not yet tried it. Hope to be able to try it later today.


Oh, I have a new Newton Racebelt and also a 2xu Compression Socks. Got them from the race pack. Then, will be getting a Camel Pack (backpack with water bladder) by end of this month from the F1 MacRitchie Run.

Don't know y I'm into running now. Hope this can last long for me. :)

*Updated with timings 31 May 2010*

No comments: