Thursday, January 27, 2011

After Sometime.....

It had been a hectic start of 2011 for me in this 1st month.

The things I've wanted to do on my work have been creeping up on me and need me to pay more attention to them already. Currently, with a clearer direction of what needs to be done and more of systems things to be completed. Tiring and hectic, but actually, I felt it is going onto another level of work scope.
Still, there are times when I feel like killing people.

Enough on my jobs already.

Recently, we just noticed that our Canon 1000D had fungus growing on the sensor. So, basically it is a death sentence for my DSLR already. The replacement would have cost around 1/2 of the new price of the product. So, will most probably be switching our Lumix for most of the photos for now.
Besides, AmK had been on a craving for lomography recently (thanks to his "sun-you" friend). I don't think he read my blog, but if you do, you know who you are. HAHAHA
So, next on the purchase list will be a LC-A+. Although a Holga would have been cheaper but she love the LC-A+ which she tried from her "sun-you". But I have to admit that I all the while thought that she will love lomo pics more than the clear cut DSLR shots. Especially those tinted pics which she would make with PS or other softwares from the shots.

Now, I'm actually typing anything that comes into my mind. So, this post will gonna be quite weird as there are no motif at all behind it.

2 more days and I will be back to Penang already. It will be back to the time when I sleep with a mattress in the living room again. The time to assure my parents that I am still alive and kicking. Back to indulging myself with the glorious foods of Penang. Time to go back and play mahjong/rummy/cards with my family and Ah Long (my uncle). Time to settle my arrangements for my ROM and also prepare for my wedding. Time to catch up on the happenings around my family as well. But this time, I'll be back to S'pore by the 4th day of CNY. It felt so fast to need to come back to this small little red dot.

What else to say? hmmmmm.....

Oh, have been drinking quite a lot of starbucks coffees lately. All cause of the new starbucks card. What is more weird is that I have grown to like pure vanilla drink from starbucks or coffee bean. Not sure why, but am now loving the nice fragrance of vanilla.

Then, I've also spent quite a lot on clothes from Nov last year. Although I quite like the new style, but the price is excruciatingly painful to my wallet. But actually I do hope I can still increase the collections of these clothes.

okla.... dunno what to write liao..... ciao......

2 comments:

~AmK~ said...

Good lo, u in pg ald. But I will also be bac after another night of sleeping in sg. Hehe
Think my sun you won't read this post. Want me to pass him the add?
So, got anything done on the wedding portion?

White Water said...

who u mean by ur sun?

am very tired and been bz going ard makan-ing and also mahjong sessions....