Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer Holiday - 夏日的麼麼茶


 Nowadays it seems like I am writing more about movies. This is another movie which I had loved to watch over and over again. Although this time, I'm watching this in mandarin instead of cantonese, I still feels that the core of the feel which I love about this movie still have not been lost. Maybe, partly, the voice of Ritchie, Ah Niu, Guang Liang and also Sammie still are using their own voice. But, cantonese movies are really still the best.
For this movie, the scenes are mostly filmed in Redang, Malaysia. The place which I had said I wanted to go ever since I'm in my Uni live till now. Nearly 14 years and I still have not set foot on that place. Haizzzz....  When can I go? The location in the movie are great. The cast, they have 3 of the great singers which I love (all the male singers I mentioned above). The songs are great. Basically, it is a simple movie of simple love with its ups and downs. i really recommend this movie to you all.

Maybe I used to lived near the beach and ocean. I've always love to go to the seaside especially when I'm really down and don't know what to do. It felt easy and can get me to felt more at ease. Sitting there just listening to sound of the waves can really ease up the tensions in a person. But till now, I have not ever been to a very nice beach before. Thinking to go to Redang or Tioman or Perhentian next year. The budget should be lower than going to Krabi/Phuket/Bali. Hehehehe.....

2 comments:

黰真 said...

Well, love this movie too... You got the movie???? Pinjam leh... Seem like you like Ritchie's movie alot leh, is it because you like him, or he look like you????

Actually, I want to go to Redang, Tioman, Sabah too.....
Too bad got no so called "bullet"...

White Water said...

i think i have the old VCD.... but dunno where i left it in Penang ald.
watched here is by using PPStream one. cantonese still no punch la.

as for ritchie, not all his movie i like la. But love these blur blur romantic comedy he did. :p

lai lai.... let's plan for a redang trip. U n AK plan, then we tag along. if for a short trip, redang should cost ard RM400 to RM500 bah. save 1 year, should be able to lor...