Thursday, May 28, 2009

Itinerary for June 09

For the month of June, I had counted that I should be working less than 10 days in office. =)

First week, 1st June, I will be on leave so recover from my Marathon during the weekend. So, work day starts on Tuesday till Friday (4 days). Then, I will come in on Monday before flying off to Swiss for some training on that night (1 day). The next week, I should be in Swiss the whole time (0 day). I will be back to work on the Monday after that and will work for 3 days before flying off again for my KK trip (3 days) and will be back on 30th June (but only back to work on 2nd July). So, in total, I will only work for 8 days for the month of June. Hehehehe

I had never imagined my life to be so hectic. I think this will be the month with a lot of firsts happening in my life. 1st time attempting to run a Full Marathon. 1st trip to Europe. 1st trip to East Malaysia. 1st time travelling to 2 places in one month. Its getting really exciting. =D

Now some info on my Swiss trip. So, I'll be flying off from Sg on the night of 8th June and will arrive back to Sg on the 21st. Hard to imagine that I will be away for nearly 2 weeks for this trip. For this trip, I will be going to Riva San Vitale in Ticino. It is at the south of Switzerland. The place which is surrounded by Italy. So, my flight will be reach Milan, Italy instead of going direct to Switzerland. Yeah!!! For those which does not know, Milan is at the North side of Italy and should be the nearest International Airport going to south Switzerland. Though I don't foresee any extra time being able to spend at Milan, but, it is still stepping foot to Italy. To add on the "1st"s happening to me in June. I will be arriving in 2 European countries within a few hours time. From Google Map, I will be across the border within 1hr+ from the Milan airport.

For those who have any suggestion on what to buy in Swiss. Please drop me a note in the comment. Till now, I am not sure of what to get yet. A bit too rush for me to do gather greater info on Riva San Vitale and also Swiss. Maybe can also include the Milan Airport. For those who know of how to get around at Riva San Vitale for the weekend. Please also suggest any interesting places or nice places to take photos there as well.

6 comments:

黰真 said...

Oh well, now I know what to envy... I want souvenir

White Water said...

cheh... i dun even know wat to buy back as souvenir ler.

~AmK~ said...

those who got any idea wat can get over there, fast fast let me know.. then i can ask hc to get ALL of them for ME.. hehehhe

Btw, the first full marathon is not in the same month la.. baka...

White Water said...

baka..... consider la.... cause, not yet rest enuf after the marathon :p

薇薇 said...

whoa!~

cool! y not take leave to stay longer? :P

White Water said...

wei wei, come bac 3 days onli need to go KK ald. Besides, I think if I take longer, my boss and my team gonna kill me also. On the bright side, I will have 2 days to venture around. :)