Sunday, May 24, 2009

Run @ 24 May 09

Till now, I have been able to maintain a run everyday for these past few days. Quite proud of it. =D Really hope I can maintain this. But I think I better cut myself some slack before such a full commitment. =p So, I think, I will try to maintain a run everyday when I am in Singapore. For those holidays when I go for holidays, overseas or go back to my hometown, I will not need to commit myself. Come on, these times, I have better use for my time than to run around. =p

Back to this post, today, I went on a run alone at the Serangoon Park Connector. The one which I normally have my run during the day. A little bit on Park Connector. There is a "canal" along this park connector which I really love. There are quite a number of birds and fishes along this canal which makes it very enjoyable to have a run in. I had told myself to find a day when I will go there to just take pics of the birds and the beauty there but had kept procastinating these few weeks. So, the below are the pics which I had taken when I first tested out the 1000D quite a while ago. Trust me, the below pics says just very little of its beauty. Besides, the views at night is nothing to be proud of.


Back to the run, with all the run that I had been going through these few days, I think I could have pushed myself further in the distance that I am capable of. Although this may be a bit too late as I will have to go for my run this Sat evening/Sun morning. But it really felt good to maintain a run for a measly 6.4km (total 8km with additional cool down walk). Quite an improvement from my normal 2.4-3km run. Let's just hope I am capable of completing the Sundown this weekend.
Wish me luck. =D

3 comments:

~AmK~ said...

ganbatte kudasai....

黰真 said...

Haha, enjoy your run lah

White Water said...

arigato =D